Saturday, March 24, 2007

Oh, the humanity...

I'm stranded in Carousel Mall in majestic Syracuse, NY, and I don't have anything to do or anywhere to go for another 3 hours. Some thoughts:

- The only good thing about malls is wi-fi, truly.

- I'm not sure what's sadder, the fact that there was a line of 4 people waiting to play Guitar Hero II in Best Buy, or the fact that I was in that line.

- Humanity is terrifying. I'm seriously rethinking wanting to have kids.

- I hope they never stop printing magazines. I think the world will end (2014 right?) before print is TRULY dead, and I'm very happy about that.

- Since tripping little children is cruel, I propose an initiative whereby you are legally allowed to trip any parent that buys their kid those stupid roller sneakers.

- I think I'm going to make it a point to put myself in a situation every now and then where I have no plans and no idea where I'm going. I was only lost for a half an hour today and I was able to find a place to stay and people to hang out with. Breaking from routine couldn't come at a better time.

- I'm glad someone is posting on the Kingsboro blog again.

I think I'm going to get me some taco bell and get in the Guitar Hero line again. I'll post more soon, I promise. I've missed the internets.

No comments: